How to Make Awesome Banoffee Pie
Follow this easy recipe to make a simply irresistible Banoffee Pie - one of our most brilliant British dessert dishes!
- 250g of finely crushed chocolate/ plain digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 3 large thinly sliced over ripe bananas
- 1 x 397g tin of Carnation Caramel
- 300ml of double or whipping cream
- whipped to soft peaks
- 1 chocolate Flake bar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the biscuits and melted butter and squash it firmly into the base of a round cake tin that has a loose bottom.
Scatter the bananas over the base.
Open the caramel and spread over the bananas using a spatula.
Top with whipped cream.
Smash the Flake up and sprinkle it over the cream.
Chill and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (251 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)