Vegan Sticky Cinnamon Buns
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 cans biscuits
- 1/2 cup non-dairy melted margarine
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2-3 tsp. soy milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180°C and grease 12-cup muffin tray.
Blend the sugar and cinnamon into a container and cut the biscuits into quarters.
Put a few of the pieces into the sugar cinnamon container put the lid on and shake it up until they're well covered.
When they're done pop them into the muffin tray.
Mix the rest of the cinnamon-sugar with the melted margarine and spread onto each bun.
Bake for 10 minutes until browned.
Remove from oven, cool for 5 minutes, then pop them on a plate.
Combine the confectioners’ sugar with the soy milk, making the liquid watery enough to pour.
Spread the glaze generously over each bun.
Serve and eat right away!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Mixed Spice Biscuits 3/5 (183 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)