- 150g rump steak
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch chilli flakes
- ½ garlic clove (chopped)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- Melted butter to seal and glaze
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 200oC.
Put steak, paprika, chilli, garlic, lime juice and salt into food processor and blend to mince paste.
Cut rounds (3 sheets thick) from filo pastry.
Place mince mixture onto half of each round, brush edge with butter. Fold and seal into pasty shape, decorate edge with fork.
Brush all over with butter. Place onto greased baking sheet and put into oven for 5-8 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Makes 3 pasties.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- good and proper steak pie 4.1/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.