Toad in the hole
- 140g plain flour
- 12 chipolatas
- 2 large eggs
- 200ml millk
- 2 tbs oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
Beat flour, eggs and add milk slowly to make batter.
Add 1 tsp olive oil into each muffin hole
Add a sausage in each muffin hole and bake for 15 mins.
Add batter into each hole. Lower to 200 and cook for 15-20mins.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Lemon Fried Cod 3.4/5 (118 Votes)
- Battered Chicken Goujons 3.7/5 (90 Votes)
- How to Cook the Macaroni Cheese... 3.6/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.