Yvonne Bishops Weston Power Salad
- For the dressing:
- 50g natural organic yogurt or soya yogurt
- 4g (1 teaspoon) fresh dill - finely chopped
- 10g (1 teaspoon) horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- For the salad:
- 2 Omega-3 eggs hard boiled or poached
- 80g cooked beetroot - chopped
- 60g yellow pepper - chopped
- 40g (2 tablespoons) sprouted beans and lentils (supermarket mix)
- 2 handfuls (40g) of mixed leaves - washed and drained
- 6 walnut halves
- Rock salt to taste
- Serve with:
- 1 slice of rye toast topped with half a small avocado black pepper and lemon juice or with houmous or tahini
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the dressing ingredients together.
Boil the eggs (we like the yolks to be a little soft and ever so slightly runny but you should cook them to your taste).
Place the leaves on a plate. Mix the beetroot, peppers and sprouted beans and place on the leaves. Cut the egg into halves and place on the beetroot mix with the walnuts
Top with the dressing and serve immediately.
Toast the rye bread and add the topping of your choice