Chocolate orange marble cake
By Papa Bosse et Maman Cuit
- For the cake:
- 2 yoghurts (and keep the pots)
- 3 pots of caster sugar
- 4 pots of flour
- 1.5 sachets of backer's yeast
- 4 eggs
- 1 pot of peanut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- For the ganache:
- 75g dark chocolate with orange
- 100 ml of crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 10g butter
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 4).
In a bowl, pour in the yoghurt. Don't throw away the pots as you will use them to measure the rest of the ingredients.
Add the sugar, flour, eggs, yeast, mixing after each ingredient you add.
Add the oil and mix gently.
Divide the mixture into 2 (in two bowls).
Prepare the ganache filling.
Break up the chocolate into pieces in a bowl. Boil the cream. Pour it over the chocolate. Wait a few moments and then mix until you have a smooth paste. Add the honey, orange juice and butter. Mix well.
Add your preparation to only one of the bowls with the previous mixture.
Add the cakes mixes, alternately in a cake tin, previously buttered and floured.
Bake for 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (465 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (260 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Salted butter caramel filled... 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Italian Marble Cake 3.3/5 (104 Votes)