- 1 litre of white rum 55 °
- 1 litre of orange juice
- 1 litre of pineapple juice
- 1 litre of juice guava
- 1 litre of a mixture of pineapple juice
- orange and mango (it is already available commercially)
- brown sugar: 10 tbsp
- to taste
- To decorate:
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 2 bananas
- 2 apples
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
This punch needs to be started 48 hours in advance to your party for the best results.
Pour all the liquids into a large bowl and place in the fridge for 24 hours.
The next day, chop the fruit into cubes and add to the bowl. Leave to soak for another 24 hours in the fridge.
And on day number 3 your punch will be perfect!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (185 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Rum Cake Balls 3.7/5 (111 Votes)