Spicy veal and chorizo stew
- - 1 kg of veal for stewing
- - 1 chorizo (spicy or extra spicy)
- - 2 or 3 onions
- - 1 large pot of crème fraîche
- - Paprika
- - A little chilli pepper or spicy sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Sauté the veal, chorizo and chopped onions until brown. Add the cream, then cover and simmer over low heat. 15 minutes later, add paprika, chilli pepper or spices and mix together.
Then leave to simmer gently, covered with a lid.
Serve with rice or boiled potatoes and a green salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Toasted... 3.3/5 (122 Votes)