- Pumpkin Halwa:-
- Pumpkin- grated 1 cup
- Milk -1 cup
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Ghee/oil -2 tbsp
- A handful of roasted pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of cardamom powder (optional)
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
1. In a bowl, heat the grated pumpkin, milk and sugar
2. When the milk starts to boil lower the flame and cook. When it is nicely cooked, mash it up.
3. Add the oil/ghee and sprinkle cardamom powder.
4. Transfer the contents to a plate and decorate it with the pumpkin seeds.