Quick No Churn Bitter Orange Ice Cream
- 1 eating orange
- 2 limes
- 175g icing sugar
- 584 ml double cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grate the zest of the orange and one of the limes, juice them and add to the sugar.
Stir to dissolve the sugar and add the double cream.
Whip everything until it holds soft peaks, and then turn into a shallow air-tight container (2L) with a lid.
Cover and freeze until firm (3-5 hours)
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.3/5 (150 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.3/5 (137 Votes)