Snacks, Starters, and Nibbles - Moz and Chorizo Salad
Mozzarella hot chorizo on a bed of green leaves with a splash of balsamic, salads don’t get better than this.
- Portions dependant on number of people
- Spinach leaves
- Lambs lettuce
- Chorizo - cubed and fried
- Balsamic sauce
- Parmesan (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
I wanted to do something different with my friend mozzarella and so on a bed of spinach, beetroot, lambs lettuce and rocket.
I tore up some moz and draped it over the greenery on each plate.
I then pan fried some chorizo cut into small cubes and spooned it over – I also drizzled on some of that wonderful reddish oil it creates.
I then swirled some balsamic sauce around the leaves.
The flavours are sublime. You could also, I reckon, add some shavings of parmesan... but that maybe gilding the lily.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.