Gram flour pooda
- Gram Flour – 1 or 1.5 Cup
- Ginger (chopped or grated) – 1 inch
- Onion chopped – ½ cup
- Potato chopped – ½ cup
- Tomato finely chopped - ½ cup
- Green Chilli –1 or 2 medium size
- Red chilli powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Pinch of Asafoetida
- Green Coriander (chopped) – ¼ cup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Mix all contents above in a bowl. Gradually add water to form a smooth thick batter while continuously stirring and avoiding lump formation.
2. Heat non-stick pan on medium flame. Grease the pan with oil. Spread a ladle full of batter to a make a thin round pancake.
3. Cook on medium heat till the bottom side of pancake appears golden brown.
4. Carefully turn the side of pancake, drizzle a little oil and cook till the other side is done too.
5. Serve it with green chutney (coriander dip), tomato ketchup or yogurt.