Mustard Pork Steaks
Pork steaks in a creamy mustard sauce sweetened with apple juice
- 2 pork steaks
- 2 teaspoons garlic oil
- 125ml apple juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 75ml double cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the steaks in a freezer bag and bash them with a rolling pin until quite thin.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the steaks over a medium-high heat for about 5 minutes each side or until they have a nice brown crust.
Remove the steaks from the pan and put them in the oven to keep warm.
Pour the apple juice into the pan and stir well, letting it bubble for a couple of minutes.
Stir in the mustard and cream and cook for another couple of minutes.
Remove steaks from oven and pour over the sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Roast Chops with Potatoes 3.3/5 (123 Votes)
- Mustard, parmesan & herb-crusted... 4.2/5 (50 Votes)