The best chocolate cookies using drinking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour/maida
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp hot chocolate powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 F/180 C.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder then set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix sugar, oil, egg and honey.
Add in flour mixture to oil mixture a little at a time until well incorporated.
Scoop dough and roll it into a ball between your hands. Place on cookie sheet and slightly flatten with your fingers.
Bake on an greased baking sheet for 8-10 minutes or until done.
Use cocoa powder instead of caramel hot chocolate powder.
Butter can also be added instead of oil.
Try folding in some nuts or chocolate chips for extra crunch.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake 3.3/5 (139 Votes)