By Jérémy CANNESAN
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make a choux pastry dough, then bake in little "choux" balls in the oven.
Cut the peach into thin segments and decorate the dessert plates by making a flower with a grape in the middle.
Garnish the choux pastry, onced cooked and cooled enough to cut open, with mango and red fruits ice-cream. Add a dollop of whipped cream on the plates and place a few mint leaves on top. Drop small "spots" of warm raspberry jam to decorate and join them together by dragging a spoon through each drop!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.3/5 (152 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Pilau and Peaches 4/5 (15 Votes)