Giant Kit Kat Cake
- -1 package stuffed with chocolate wafers (are cookie type artiach)
- -Milk chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
In a cake mold we put the chocolate melted at the base.
When the chocolate is a little cold we put a layer of wafers.
The Nutella should be soft to spread biscuits on top and put another layer.
They are putting on layers and we drizzle of Nutella in the last layer of wafers put melted chocolate.
So it is nice should fall also melted chocolate along the edges of the mould to make it to the turn out chocolate covered, if not quedao melt more chocolate and spread with a knife cover everything.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (253 Votes)
- Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake 3.3/5 (137 Votes)
- Recipe: Pain au chocolat with... 3.4/5 (148 Votes)
- French Crepes 3.4/5 (117 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Kids Kit-Kat Kinder Bueno Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)