- 4oz Marg
- 4oz Flour
- 2 pints of milk
- 12oz cheese
Cooking time 15mins
Melt marg in pan, remove from heat and add the flour, salt and pepper.
Stir well and gradually add the milk.
Return to heat and let bubble briefly, then stir in the cheese.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.