Condensed Milk or Dulce de Leche
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp dried milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
Level of difficulty Difficult
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend together all three ingredients. Let cool for condensed milk.
To turn into dulche de leche, pour into a heat proof bowl in a roasting dish of water in the oven at 220 C for 1-2 hours. (Or place in a jar immersed in water in a slow cooker for 6-8 hours).
Add vanilla or salt for flavouring.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Caramel Crunch Shortbread 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- BBQ Marinade 4.3/5 (32 Votes)