Apple and Cinnamon Puddings
- 55 g flour
- 25 g light soft brown sugar
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 125 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- peeled and cored
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 220 C.
Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
Make a well, break in egg, add a little milk, mix well.
Gradually whisk in rest of milk, to make a smooth batter. Pour to jug, set aside.
Put 0.25 tsp oil into each well of a Yorkshire pudding tin, heat in over for 2-3 mins. Quickly add 4 apple wedges to each well, pour batter over each.
Bake 20 mins, turn out of tin and serve hot or cold.
Replace apples with peaches.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Toffee Apple Cupcakes 3.6/5 (159 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Mixed Spice Biscuits 3/5 (190 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (150 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Apple, Walnut and Cinnamon Cake 3/5 (138 Votes)