How to make the perfect bacon sandwich
- Soy Sauce (OTIONAL)
- Chilli Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
First add the butter to a Pre-Heated Pan.
Then add the bacon to the pan.
While the bacon cooking make your sauce by adding pepper butter soy sauce and chilli sauce to a pan. heat it up and mix it. If you want add water to make it more saucy.
When the bacon cooked add it to a saucepan and add the sauce.
Add the lid on the sauce and wait for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes the bacon will be done and you can add it to some bread or have it on its own.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- How to make the perfect pizza dough 3.5/5 (142 Votes)