Tomato and cardamom chutney
By Julien Perraudin
- 10 medium tomatoes
- 100 gr sugar
- 150 ml apple cider vinegar
- 6 cardamoms
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Skin the tomatoes, remove the seeds and dice.
Peel the onion and chop finely.
Sweat the onion in a little olive oil, add the tomatoes, garlic, sugar and cardamom.
Add a dash of cider vinegar (to taste - you can add less than 150 ml) and cook for about one hour, season with salt and pepper.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Recipe: Courgette and Apple Jam,... 3.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Flaked Fish Curry with Tumeric and... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- AMERICAN PISTACHIOS WITH GINGER,... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pulled Pork 2.8/5 (84 Votes)