Burritos and Crispy Skin Wedges
Deliciousness everywhere! The ultimate crispy wedges meet the latin delight of burritos in this compact and efficient recipe!
- 700g Mince
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 punnet of Mushrooms
- 1 Chopped Pepper
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 Tin of Chopper Tomatoes
- 1 Tube Tomato Puree
- 250ml Red Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Marmite
- 1 Cube Beef Stock
- Sprinkle grated 100% Dark chocolate
- 1 Tin Kidney Beans
- 1 Tin Chickpeas
- Pack of Tortilla Wraps
- Block of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1kg Potatoes (Maris Pipers)
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil to coat
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Fry mince in olive oil.
Add Chilli Powder
Chop and add vegetables to pan.
Add wine and vinegar.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add all other filling ingredients
Add salt and pepper to taste
Leave to simmer whilst preparing Wedges
For wedges, cut potatoes into wedge shapes, leaving skin on. Coat in oil. Coat in salt and pepper.
Cook in oven at 180 degrees/Gas Mark 6 until they start to crisp
Fill tortilla wraps with mince mix and cheese. Place in greased oven-safe dish. Cover with remaining mince mix and cheese.
Put into oven on middle shelf with wedges for 20 minutes until crispy on top
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Baked turkey meatballs with... 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Fajitas 3.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Sweet Potato bites 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Fish and potato wedges 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Garlic Roast Potatoes 3/5 (129 Votes)
- Spicy wedges 4.2/5 (5 Votes)