Quick No Churn Pomegranate Ice Cream
- 3 pomegranates
- 1 lime
- 175 grams icing sugar
- 500 ml double cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Juice two of the pomegranates and the lime and strain the juices into a bowl. Save the third pomegranate to use the seeds only.
Add the icing sugar and whisk into the juice to dissolve.
Whisk in the double cream and keep whisking until soft peaks form.
Spoon and smooth the ice cream into the airtight container of your choice and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Scatter with the remaining pomegranate seeds.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.3/5 (150 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Coronation Chicken 3.6/5 (103 Votes)
- Papaya and Lime Frosties 3.3/5 (124 Votes)