Dad's number one sandwhich
- red onions
- rice vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spread mayonnaise onto bread. Add turkey and spinach.
Cut up slices of red onion and avocado. Place on sandwich.
sprinkle one tsp of rice vinegar and pepper onto sandwich.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Syrian Za'atar Breads 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.