- 1 part Tequila
- 1 part Triple sec
- 1 part Lime juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Frost the rim of a cocktail glass with salt.
Shake the tequila, triple sec and lime juice together in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice to the glass and pour the contents of the shaker over the ice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (195 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Sangria with peaches and apples 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Cottage pie with a twist 3.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Elder-Rose Spritz 3.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef The Christmas Tart 2.8/5 (127 Votes)