Lara's Hippie Dip Humus
- 400g can of chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini (optional)
- 2 big glugs olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika (to garnish)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
This humus is super quick and easy. Gather all of your ingredients, juice the lemon, open the can of beans, and you're ready to go!
Add all ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth (add extra olive oil if it looks too thick).
Sprinkle with paprika and a drizzle of olive oil and serve with chips (or crostini!)
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)