Greek Yoghurt Brownies
By Luchia Cooks
Yep, you read it right, these brownies substitute butter for 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt and they are absolutely delicious!
- 60g Plain flour
- 65g Light brown sugar
- 115g Caster sugar
- 60g Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Flat teaspoon baking powder
- 115g Plain greek yoghurt (I used Fage Total 0% Fat)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons of milk (I used semi-skimmed)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 50g White chocolate chunks - optional but would you really take out chocolate?
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Firstly, preheat your oven to 180C. Take your dry ingredients and mix them thoroughly.
Then get your yoghurt, egg, vanilla and milk and whisk them up until you get this thin creamy consistency.
Next mix your dry and wet ingredients together, adding the mixture into your baking pan.
Hey presto all that's left now is to bake it for 25-30 minutes or until your knife comes out clean if you poke the centre. You really can't get much simpler, its one of the reasons I love brownies so much and the fact that they are full of chocolate of course.
Leave to cool after.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (121 Votes)
- Greek salad 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)