Chocolate Bomb Cake
This moist chocolate dessert is going to have you wanting more after each delicious bite...
- 2 eggs
- 125ml milk
- 220g caster sugar
- 80g butter
- 150g self-raising flour
- 60g cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 180C (Gas mark 4). Grease and flour a 28cm cake tin and leave to a side.
Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and with an electric whisk, mix on high for 4-5 minutes.
Pour into cake tin and bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until the cake bounces back when touched lightly in the centre.
Take cake out and leave to cool on a rack for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Serve with hot custard or cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Mini chocolate banana cakes 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Chocolate Cupcakes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Walnut brownies 4.2/5 (33 Votes)