Low Fat Apricot Muffins
- 4 1/2oz of Body By Vi Shake
- 4 1/2oz of Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 250ml Skimmed Milk
- 2oz of Dried Apricots
- 1tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1tsp of Mixed Spice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Measure out the Vi shake, flour, dried apricots, mixed spice and bicarbonate of soda.
Sieve the Vi shake, flour, mixed spice and bicarbonate of soda into a medium size mixing bowl.
Add the dried apricots to the mixing bowl.
Crack the eggs and separate the whites from the yolk.
Wisk all the whites together.
Measure the milk carefully.
Pour the egg whites and milk together with the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl.
Then fold until the ingredients are mixed together.
Quickly but carefully put the mixture into muffin cases.
Put into the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (345 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)