Oreo Overload Brownies
Oreo cookies meet brownie in an unbelievable way in this deliciously sinful dessert! This recipe first appeared on Anyonita Nibbles.
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose/plain flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 standard wooden spoonful of Oreo butter
- 2 eggs
- 20 Oreos
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat your oven to 200C/400F.
Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the Oreo butter, olive oil, vanilla bean paste and eggs until thoroughly mixed.
Arrange 16 Oreos in the bottom of an 8 inch square baking tin. (If your tin is 8 inches, 16 Oreos will fit. If it's not, adjust accordingly.)
Pour over the brownie mix and crumble the remaining four Oreos and sprinkle over the top.
Bake about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Once your brownies have baked fully, allow to cool enough to touch, before covering the pan with foil and refrigerating overnight.
The next morning (if you've managed to wait that long) tip out the brownies onto a cutting board so that they are upside down.
Using the Oreos as a guide, cut the brownies into 20 squares.
Serve them at room temperature with a cold glass of milk.
For the Oreo Butter, blitz Oreo cookies with coconut oil in a food processor until smooth.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (464 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (259 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (204 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chocolate caramel brownies with... 3.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Oreo Popcorn 3.3/5 (104 Votes)
- American Brownies 4.2/5 (16 Votes)