Quick and Easy Tortilla Chips
Want a quick snack? These take about 5 minutes to make and are perfect with my guacomale! I love tortilla chips but the store bought ones are just too fatty and salty so making them at home means I know exactly how much fat and salt is being used!
- 1 packet of corn tortillas
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Lightly brush each side of the tortillas with olive oil then stack them up in a pile. Slice to the required size. If you stack them all up then slice them it means that you can do more than one at once.
Arrange the chips on a wire rack and sprinkle with a little salt.
Put the chips in the oven for about 5 minutes but KEEP AN EYE ON THEM! They bake really really quickly and the difference between nice golden chips and burnt chips is a matter of seconds! Once the edges start to turn golden brown, take them out of the oven.
Leave the chips on the wire rack to cool and crisp up then enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (226 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Fajitas 3.4/5 (128 Votes)