Quick and Easy Guacamole
It's Sunday morning and I'm feeling lazy but need a snack that is tasty but requires absolute minimum effort...this recipe is perfect as it takes about 15 minutes to do everything!
- 1 avocado
- 5 small vine tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1-2 teaspoons lime juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice a ripe avocado in half and remove the stone.
Cut into small cubes. Slice the tomatoes into roughly centimetre chunks and remove the seeds. Finely slice the coriander and spring onions and add to the avocado and tomatoes then add about a teaspoon of fresh lime juice.
Mash everything together with a fork as much as or as little as you want. I quite like chunky guacamole so I don't mash too much.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (232 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)