Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 220 ° C (th.7). Mix in a bowl flour, yeast, sugar, salt. Add the melted butter.
In a second bowl combine milk and egg yolk. Stir in the second bowl first. Add raisins secs.Si the dough is too sticky add a little flour, for cons if too dry add a little milk.
Place on a baking sheet (with parchment paper) a ball. Cook for about 20 min.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Cherry and Marzipan Scones 3.6/5 (162 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (154 Votes)
- good and proper steak pie 4.1/5 (86 Votes)
- Breakfast Scones 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Rum, raisin and banana cake 3.3/5 (80 Votes)