Cream of cauliflower curry
By Ismael , blog ma Boite de Saveurs
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Place all ingredients except milk in a pot, (washed and peeled vegetables) cover with water and put on the fire until the cauliflower and the potato is cooked. Mix with a blender. Put back on low heat, add milk and 1 tsp butter, cook for another 15 min. Salt and pepper (the soup should be slightly thick, it's not a soup huh lol).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.