By Elise petazzi
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the cauliflower and not get back the florets, blanch it slightly so that it remains crisp.
Clean bunch of radishes and cut into large and tomatoes.
Combine radishes and tomatoes with the cauliflower cool.
Chop the parsley and add to salad.
Prepare a vinaigrette and served chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Greek salad 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Quinoa In a Jar 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Toasted... 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Medley of spring vegetables,... 3.4/5 (109 Votes)