Salty Roquefort and walnut cookies
By Lejuez Maeva
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine butter and Parmesan. Add the egg and mix well. Gradually add flour.
Once the dough is well mixed, make small balls with the palm of your hand. You should be able to make a small 20aine cookies.
Flatten each ball slightly and place dough pieces over a Roquefort Papillon and a nut.
Bake at 180 ° C, while monitoring the cooking (between 12 and 15 minutes).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Moist chocolate walnut cakes with... 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Sweet & Salty Plantain Chips 3.3/5 (112 Votes)
- Mini Roquefort Burgers 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Roquefort dressing 2.8/5 (130 Votes)
- Salty Almond Flax Crackers 3.1/5 (36 Votes)