Cheese and bacon scones
By Aline , blog Rusticooking
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ingredients in a bowl to make a paste.
Fry the bacon and add to the mixture.
On a baking sheet, shape into small balls (or other shapes with a cookie cutter).
Brush with milk scones.
Preheat your oven and cook for 25/30 minutes at 180 °.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Cherry and Marzipan Scones 3.6/5 (152 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Breakfast Scones 3.4/5 (131 Votes)