Childhood chocolate tray
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Coarsely chop the pistachios, almonds and hazelnuts and book. PICK molds shaped container if possible and put the dough to brisée.Les then bake at 200 ° C (th7) for 20 minutes.
Put a tablespoon of water in the bottom of a saucepan over medium heat and immediately pour the condensed milk.
When the milk is hot, remove pan from heat and add chocolate broken into pieces beforehand. Whisk briskly until chocolate is completely melted.
Pour chocolate mixture into the trays from the oven. Sprinkle them quickly preparing almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts hachées.Les chill for 4 hours minimum.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (266 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)