Carrot flowers with goat
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel carrots and cut tagliatelle with a large saving.
Cut the figs into small pieces and mix with goat cheese. Salt and pepper.
Drain the noodles and dry with a towel.
Form a flower or cone and fill the preparation. Refrigerate. Serve chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (179 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 3.8/5 (123 Votes)
- Christmas turkey my mum's way! 3.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Oysters with champagne and caviar 3.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 4.6/5 (24 Votes)