Pull apart pumpkin bread
By Nadège du blog Prunille fait son show
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a bread machine starting with the liquids and start the machine on the setting for 'dough'. Or make the dough with a food processor or by hand and leave to rise 1 hour.
Once the dough ready, spread the dough into a rectangle, brush with a brush the melted butter, sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar.
Cut strips of dough of the same width and stack them, then re-cut so as to obtain squares. Arrange the squares behind each other in a shallow buttered and floured loaf tin. Leave to rise 1 hour.
Bake 35-40 minutes at 210 ° C
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)