By Imcairwen du blog 'Ma cuisine maison'
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Remove the tops of the peppers and remove seeds and white membranes. Book.
Fry the chopped garlic clove in a little butter.
Cook the steaks a few minutes (no need to do it completely on the baking end).
Cut meat into small pieces.
Pour the cream, salt and pepper. Add the curry. Mix.
Stuff your peppers and bake at 200 ° C (7 th preheated oven) for approximately 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (493 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.