Maroilles stuffed mushrooms
- 12 mushrooms to stuff
- 200 gr maroilles cheese
- 1 pot of creme fraiche
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the mushrooms and separate the caps from the stems.
Clean the stems and set aside
Fill the caps with some cream.
Add the stems, cut in two, on top
Cut the maroilles cheese into slices.
Divide the slices in two and lay onto the mushrooms.
Add some ground pepper.
Place in an oven dish
Bake for 25 minutes at 175 ° C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.5/5 (122 Votes)
- Minced meat cakes 3.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Cream of lentil soup with prawns 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked mushrooms with cheese 3.4/5 (101 Votes)