Cauliflower gratin and foie gras
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the cauliflower into florets, wash and boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
Prepare a bechamel sauce: Melt butter with two pinches of nutmeg. Add flour all at once and stir well. Cook for a few minutes over low heat. Cool.
Boil the milk. Drain the cauliflower florets and arrange in baking dish. Remove from heat and add the hot milk mixture to the flour-butter cold. Stir and set over medium heat until mixture thickens.
Season and add the grated cheese and foie gras. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cover county.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Swede and Bacon Gratin 2.9/5 (148 Votes)
- Scallops on a bed of foie gras... 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Christmas turkey my mum's way! 3.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Winter Vegetable bake in cheese... 3.4/5 (95 Votes)